We have 15 years of experience providing professional tax returns, planning and advising services.
Tax return services include:
- E-filing your personal income tax return – quickly and accurately
- Reviewing your tax return to make sure you are taking all the deductions you are entitled to
- Completing your proprietorship/partnership statements
- Giving advice on pension plans – making sure you don’t over-contribute to RRSPs
- Advising you on family tax planning and preparation
- Reviewing prior years to see if you have additional tax refund or money owed
- Checking to make sure previous tax returns were filed properly – and fixing problems if they were not
- Advise how to avoid paying installments for Federal or Provincial taxes
Tax return services start at only $125.
Keep your money in your own pocket! Our tax return services include advice on maximizing your deductions and deferring taxes by contributing to RRSPs or tax-free savings accounts.
Let us take “file tax return” off your to-do list! If you are a *new client.
*Simply fill out this form to get started: Rep ID Request Form
Learn more about Tax Returns Services.
Need to catch up on the books for your business before filing your return? We can help! See our bookkeeping services.
Are you behind on your tax returns?
It’s really easy to procrastinate filing your tax returns. We can help you catch up.
We are registered with Canada Revenue Agency to E-File tax returns for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. We can prepare paper returns all years are not eligible for E-File.
We are registered to EFILE and represent a client (for individuals and businesses) with the Canada Revenue Agency.
We do tax returns throughout the year and are available 7 days per week during tax season, by appointment.