We have received you contact information, as someone has referred you to Hands On Accounting, here is a brief description of our services.
Are you looking for help, with bookkeeping with a combination of payroll or taxes? If you interested in our services is about going beyond the debits and credits and the wonderful world of double entry in recorded for tax purposes.
We believe reasonable pricing, that is fair,
Your specific circumstances and what you want, is using fixed value pricing you can budget and plan the bookkeeping cost with certainty each month.
Some of the documents are part of essential record keeping:
- Every time you are hiring workers or employees, keeping employee records.
- Request for monthly statements for your business cheques, credit cards or loans.
- Reporting on time, filing government remittances, or paying your taxes.
- Sales invoices are part of this system, matching them to the bank deposits.
- Monitoring your fix assists for year end reporting of the financial statements.
We offer fixed value pricing our monthly fee as we will not charge you an hourly rate means on how long it takes, but have no idea until it is completed. Every business is different we do different packages so you can choose one package that best meets your business.
A separate services is looking for help with your tax returns, for filing personal tax returns – offering pricing specific to your tax situation.
Are you interest in our tax service(s), getting help with tax preparation, assisted tax planning or real wealth support.
Some of the documents are part of essential tax returns:
- E-Filing your tax return – quickly and accurately.
- Request for completed business spreadsheet – business expenses.
- Reporting on time, paying installments on business income or investments.
- Sales invoices are part of this system – record on business expenses.
- Advising how to pay taxes, reduce taxes or defer taxes payable – if applicable.
We offer fixed service fee to complete tax return(s), if you have employment income, investments, capital gains, real estate agent, rental income, or business income. Every taxpayer is different so you can choose the one that best supports your tax requirements.
is combined with our bookkeeping services for a separate fee.
Before we can give you a price, we need to explain to you our different choices, after you have completed this form. Please arrange an appointment with us, so we can follow-up by phone.