As an employer with full or part time employees, your company is required to register for a payroll number, pay all the statutory deductions and remit these deductions to CRA. You are also responsible for remitting workers compensation to WorkSafeBC and to pay the allowances, benefits, pensions, other source deductions on behalf of the employee.
We provide accurate payroll services including:
- Calculating regular individual pay
- Calculating non-regular individual pay
- Calculating termination payments
- Completing a Records of Employment (ROE)
- Calculating organizational remittances to federal, provincial and third party stakeholders
- Preparing accounting documentation for payroll
- Completing year end documentation
- Communicating all aspects of organizational remittances, accounting and year end requirements to internal, external and government stakeholders.
We are also familiar with the legislation, statutory deductions, voluntary and non-voluntary deductions, health benefits and pensions, wages in lieu of notice, bonus, commissions, contractors for all provinces/territories and federal – including:
- The Canada Pension Plan
- The Employment Insurance Act
- The Income Tax Act
- Employment Standards legislation
- Worker’s Compensation Acts
- Quebec-specific legislation
Ina is an associate member of the Canadian Payroll Association
She has extensive knowledge about payroll compliance and has studied the legislation across Canada. She is currently working towards getting certified as a Payroll Practitioner.
Contact Ina today to discuss your payroll needs: Contact