Bookkeeping is one of the simplest, easiest and most affordable things you can outsource.
Drop off your shoebox – and have your books caught up and your taxes filed by a professional.
Or…for a small monthly fee, you can have your books up-to-date all the time.
Rates start at only $20/hour.
Keep up to date: ongoing bookkeeping services
For a small monthly fee, we can look after the following for you:
- Record sales and taxes collected
- Record bank transactions from bank statements
- Process all transactions for receivables and payables
- Complete GST/HST remittance(s) monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Calculate PST (if applicable) monthly, quarterly or yearly
- WCB processing
- Print quarterly reports or monthly for your review
- Resolve issues in new set-up or installation of software
- Transfer data file to new software
Bookkeeping rates start at $20/hour. Many of our clients have their books kept up to date for about $100/month.
Contact us for a free no-obligation conversation and we will be happy to provide a quote!
Get your books set up right
We can help you install and set up the following computerized bookkeeping programs:
- Kashoo – Simple Cloud Accounting
Why do things twice?
We suggest full cycling bookkeeping for all clients.
Although we are familiar with the one write manual system and spreadsheets, we prefer to go beyond those limitations. We can take your shoe boxes and enter them into the computerized software of your choice. Adding machines are a thing of the past!
Get a complete set up of QuickBooks for $250.00 or Kashoo for $300.00. We will set up the account with the proper chart of accounts and create Invoice Templates. You can create invoices, we will enter the expenses and perform month end and year transactions – and give you financial statements quarter and yearly.
If you are using FreshBooks, we can create financial statements for you.
We can look after the data entry and create up-to-the minute accurate financial statements for you.
We are proud to offer you exceptional, accurate service. Our philosophy is to do it right the first time!
Smart reasons to engage a bookkeeper on a regular basis
- Never wonder how your business is doing at any given time
- Make smarter financial decisions because you have accurate, timely information
- Remove the concerns of “I should catch up the books” from your mind
- Free up your evening or weekends to enjoy life instead of slaving over your books
- Get advice and guidance about saving money on taxes
- Be alerted to cash flow or receivable issues before they become a crisis
Contact us today and experience the peace of mind of having your bookkeeping looked after for you!