Are you behind in filing your taxes?

As a business in the trades, rentals, real estate agent and/or construction – you are required to file and pay your taxes on time.

Not sure what to do? Here are a few tips.

Many people do not understand how to report and/or pay their federal and/or provincial sales taxes.

We can look after that for you. All you need to do is gather all your receipts into piles for each year. This includes deposits, invoices, purchases and expenses.

Next, bring them to us and we will do the calculations to determine whether you need to register for GST/HST, PST and WCB. (Wondering when you need to register for GST? This article will help: Do I need to register for GST? )

Are you many years behind?

We can help file your return from 2007 to current.

You will need the cash you have held in trust (HIT) for all your taxes and payroll.  If you do not have this cash available, we can work with you to find the money to help pay off the Sales Taxes, Federal Taxes, Payroll Liabilities and Workers Compensation.

If you do not (or cannot) pay your taxes on time, we can explain any penalties you may be subject to and help you avoid as many as possible.

Don’t want to deal with Revenue Canada, Worker’s Compensation and/or GST?

We can represent you to:

  • Negotiate payment plans
  • Work with collections officers so you don’t have to
  • Provide advice and recommendations to avoid collections

All I request of you is your cooperation in dealing with other agencies, governments, collections or anyone else you need to bring on board.

Let us help you get caught up

We have worked with many businesses who have fallen behind with their bookkeeping, government paperwork and tax returns. If you are one of many who are in this situation, the sooner you act, the better. Contact Ina today for a free consultation.

Free Download